More than 19 years of experience in Offshore Projects in the Petroleum industry, covering a wide range of disciplines such as EPCI, SURF, T&I and Decommissioning. Leading the creation of new companies and subsidiaries, plant design and operation.
– Worked with small, medium and global corporations with revenues ranging from $200k to $395 billion USD during the highest and lowest oil price cycles.
– Highly experienced in Project Management managing offshore projects and leading economic, financial and technical feasibility studies from bidding stage, FEED, contract negotiation, to start of operations, focused on ultra-deepwater projects >2000m deep in the Gulf of Mexico, West Africa, Caspian Sea, Black Sea and North Sea.
– Managed multicultural and multidisciplinary teams in Mexico, USA, Germany, Italy, UK, France, Spain, Netherlands, Azerbaijan, Angola, Indonesia, Norway, Nigeria, Malaysia and Turkey.
– Managed offshore developments and projects for Operators, EPCI prime contractors and first and second tier subcontractors, in charge of projects ranging in CAPEX from $1 million to $5 billion USD.
– Managed projects structured in stages from Concept, Design, Fabrication, Installation, Start-up and Operations.